Lake Productions Ptd Ltd is registered as a South African company (2015/035457/07) at the following address: 3rd Floor, 62 Roeland Street, Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa 8001. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the new GDPR Act 2018 in the EU (the Act), the data controller is Lake Productions Pty Ltd.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site https://www.lakeproductions.co or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, subscribe to our service or when you submit a request with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we link to. We may also work with third parties (including, for example, payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after a maximum period of 2 years.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We will not distribute, sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
Our Site contains links to websites of our members and partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in THE EU.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact Admin, Data Protection Officer, at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or write to us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
How you can withdraw and request to be deleted from our files
If you do not wish us to make use of your Personal Information in this way, please contact us at email email@example.com. You have the right to withdraw consent. Should you have any queries in relation to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) please contact us at the email address provided.
Last Updated: 27 May 2019